CARE & MAINTENANCE
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BAGS
Please avoid contact with all sorts of liquid, and by that we mean Champagne or and! ice cold Chardonnay you know:)
Should your bag get wet, please remove any residual water with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally.
Also hand cream, make-up and perfume is a big No, so you get the point..
If there is any dirt then clean your bag with mild soap and sponge or cleaning cloth with warm/cold water.
Please keep away from heat and damp and store it in the Blinq dust bag if not using!:)
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SWIMWEAR
Blinq Swimwear are luxurious swimsuits, made in the highest quality fabrics and with unique details to let you shine :)
To keep your swimwear beautiful and long-lasting, please follow these care instructions.
- Hand wash your swimwear in fresh cold water as soon as possible after wearing it. Use a mild soap & gently work the soapy water around the entire style. Wash with cold water after.
- Lay your bikini flat in the shades to dry & do not twist to dry.
- Do not tumble dry or do not use an iron
- Do not machine wash & do not bleach.
- Sun, tanning creams & chlorine can damage and discolour swimwear, so use with caution.
- If damp or wet, keep bright colours away from other fabrics.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BEACHWEAR
Blinq Beachwear are made of highest quality fabrics and knitwear. Please read the care instructions on the labels very carefully.
If it is dry clean only, then please do not wash it and only dry clean it. Avoid any kind of bleaching and tumble drying.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR STERLING SILVER
Always store your jewellery pieces individually, preferably in soft-lined box or pouch so that they don't rub together, scratch or tangle. Particular care should be taken with gemstones to ensure that they do not knock against one another when stored. Also remember to keep your chains fastened so they don't become tangled.
Take care to avoid extreme humidity or heat as this may cause tarnishing. Your jewelry should be kept in a dark, cool and dry place. With time and wear, sterling silver will naturally become oxidized and eventually tarnish. Storing silver jewelry in a sealed plastic bag or airtight box when it is not being worn will keep out the air that causes oxidation.
We also recommend, cleaning with clean water after contact with saltwater or water containing chlorine.